Welcome to Social Media Check
We are YHH Technologies Limited (Company Number 10113268) – Social Media Check is our trading name (Company, we, us, our). We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data when you are using our website www.socialmediacheck.com (our Site), or the reports and services we provide (the Social Media Check Services).
We use the cookies listed below to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Site or access and use the Social Media Check Services and also allows us to make improvements.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer when accessing a website, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
1. Cookies are ordinarily used in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use a shopping cart or make use of an order process.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow websites to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps a website to improve the way it works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to a website. This enables a website to personalise its content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to a website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. A website will use this information to make it and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Our Site uses only one cookie named hay-drar (the Cookie).
- The Cookie does not collect or store any user information, therefore we do not collect any personal data from you via the use of the Cookie.
3. The Cookie in operation on our Site expires after 48 hours.
4. Third Party Cookies – We do not use any third-party cookies (for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services).
5. Removing Cookies – You may change your website browser setting to withdraw consent and reject cookies or manage your cookie preferences at any time. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
6. For further information about cookies and how to disable cookies depending on your web browser please see the UK Information Commissioner’s Office guidance which can be found at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.